This wiki has rules to help you create your stories in peace! Violation of these rules will result in punishment.
- Do not farm badges (make many little edits, or make any edits, just to earn badges). If you are making little edits, please check the "minor edit" box once you're done.
- Do not harass or cause drama (annoy, role-play being upset, etc.).
- Do not use all caps repeatedly.
- Do not use words not appropriate for one about 10 (Acceptable words are along the lines of hell, damn, piss, crap, ect.) Slurs will be deleted immediately and result in a ban.
- Do not use violent role-play.
- Do not copy or change someone else's story without permission (only correct spelling, add necessary templates/categories).
- Do not edit userpages without permission (admins may want to protect their own userpages against vandalism).
- Do not plagiarize other people's stories. This is illegal, and can get you in trouble.
- Animal Jam related stories only, please. If you would like to post a non aj related story, either post it via a blogpost or on a different wiki.
- Do not steal artwork, under any circumstances.
- Do not add graphic images to stories, nor send screamers. (Videos containing jumpscares and/or gore.)
- Do not spam pages, e.g create multiple pages with random gibberish.
- Please only edit a page if it absolutely needs it. If it is locked, you may tell an admin what needs to be edited. The page will not be unlocked for safety reasons.
- Overpowering will not be tolorated.
- DO NOT ROLEPLAY IN THE COMMENTS! Roleplaying in the comments will be deleted without hesitation and you will be warned and blocked for a day.
- Please do not remove content from pages and replace it with your own context. It won't matter if you changed the story to something else or added something else. Even if you added some nonsense that didn't have anything to do with the page at all. The page will be fixed and you will be blocked.
- Don't back talk the admins, the chat moderators or the founder. We know what's right and what the rules are. If we tell you not to do something again, don't do it again. If we tell you to knock it off, knock it off. Don't try to come up with some lame excuse, it's not acceptable.
- No NSFW images or videos or pages. This explains itself. After all, not everybody here is the same age. Respect young eyes.
- Don't come to anybody and go "this wiki is under my control now" or try to make the leaders step down and let you take control. That will result in a block for good. We don't need people like that here. It's annoying and confusing for others.
- Don't spam or remove content from talk pages! This stuff needs to stay if an event of great concern happened. If you spam a talk page, you will be blocked for good and it's just a waste of time.
- Don't ask users for any personal information! This includes phone number, name (first, middle and last), email address, address, where they live, age, what school they attend, their credit card number, login password, or their IP address.
- Do not change any quotes on ANY pages for any users unless you have your own or are requested to.
- You will NOT impersonate another user from this wikia and any wiki. Impersonation will result in an instant block depending on the severity (if the account is a dummy account created for the sole purpose of impersonation, it will be perma IP-banned).
- You will not give out your password to any user. Nor will you ask for passwords from any user.
- Give any suggestions you may have to an admin or a bureaucrat.
- Alternate accounts are normally not allowed, only for testing. If you do get one, just note that:
- no trolling with the account
- no vandalizing with the account
- if you do have an alternate account, tell an admin about the account and link to it on your main.
- Don't add spam comments.
- Don't reference drugs of any sort in your stories (i.e. characters getting "high"). Alcohol references are allowed as long as they are moderate and not intentionally inappropriate.
- Vandalism is not tolerated and will result in a warning or block depending on the severity.
- No excessive gore. You may use templates to warn of any gore in the story.
- Try to refrain from starting large arguments in the comments. If necessary, you are permitted to continue an argument on a message wall.
- You are allowed to give constructive criticism, and also encouraged to receive costructive criticism in a polite manner. Insulting the story will not help the author improve.
- Don't use excessive caps (one- or two-word caps is ALRIGHT, just to emphasize something, as shown here).
- Don't spam (fill up chat will characters).
- No links more than 500 characters.
- Follow all main wiki rules.
- Do not spam links! Please! Spamming links is just as annoying as any other form of spam. If a person is interested in watching, they will watch. You don't need to post is as soon as somebody joins the chat either. If you really want some people to see it, you can upload it to the videos section of this wikia AS LONG AS IT'S APPROPRIATE!
- Please do not spam random words. Just entering chat and going df adsf dsf sad f dsgjlifjglfg sfdg dsf gdsajlf IS VERY ANNOYING. We will ask you to stop, then we will kick you from the chat room. If you do not stop, it will result in a 2 hour ban from chat for violating this rule.
- Do not ask for personal information! Nobody is really comfortable with giving away their personal information willy nilly to strangers online. If you are friends and need to get in contact, please do this in a PM! Keep in mind everybody can see what you're saying in main chat. If you ask somebody out of the blue and they aren't comfortable, you should stop. If you don't we will ban you from chat for at least a few days.
- Respect opinions! We are all entitled to our own opinions. One may like a show and another may not like it. If there is a discussion about something you do not like, please don't be a jerk about it. You don't need to go "OMG THAT SHOW FU***** SUCKS! SHUT UP AND BURN IN HELL!". Yeah, no. If you do not care for something, just wait until the conversation is over. You will be warned then kicked.
- No racial slurs. The N word is not acceptable no matter what. We don't care if you're the best of friends, it isn't an acceptable word. Keep in mind it isn't all about you! Others have feelings about these things. Any other racial slurs with or without an intent to hurt somebody will result in a ban for at least a week or two. No warnings given.
- DON'T USE ALL CAPS LIKE THIS.
- No pronographic material of any sort.
- Do not harass any users!
Note: This order differs depending on offense committed.
- 1st infringement: Warning
- 2nd infringement: 1-day ban
- 3rd infringement: 1-week ban
- 4th infringement: 1-month ban
- 5th infringement: 1-year ban
- 6th infringement: Permanent ban
- 1st infringement: Warning
- 2nd infringement: Warning
- 3rd infringement: Kick
- 4th infringement: Kick
- 5th infringement: Ban for 2 hours
- 6th infringement: Ban for 1 day
- 7th and up infringements: Refer to main wiki rules